Looking for a CTO with a big heart
Happy Habits is a digital solution that helps people create good habits and remove bad habits for good mental health with the help of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). By digitalizing and personalizing the CBT-process, Happy Habits mission is to help a broad group of people change their behaviors to feel and perform better.
The founding team of Happy Habits is experienced and dedicated with specialist competence in areas such as psychology, stress research, business development and digital acceleration. The CBT process has been digitalized, piloted and proven, so the methodology is fully in place. The company is now ready to bring the methodology to life through an app-based MVP which is why we’re opening up to welcoming in a key player to our team – a CTO that leads the technical development forward as a co-owner in the company.
• Infrastructure Management: Manage the infrastructure of the product in a way that allows the product to easily adapt and scale (serverless).
• Product prioritization: Work closely with CPO to determine development priorities within the overall strategic goals.
• Product development: Hands on develop the prioritized features, and ensure on-time delivery of high quality code through testing.
• People Management: Manage freelance developers and over time build a development team within Happy Habits.
• Quality Management: Ensure the quality of our digital products through testing, code reviews and coaching of others.
• External Facing Technologist: You are the technical genius that is comfortable to talk about the product in front of investors and larger audiences.
• Big Thinker: Proactively spot technology opportunities and contribute to product ideation.
• Fully committed to make Happy Habits the most important thing in your (professional) life.
• Ability to commit at least 10-12 hours per week, with flexibility to work more when needed, and with the intention of working full time in the future.
• An effective developer (preferably sufficient in native App development cross operating systems and/or PWA development).
• A team player – Should have the potential to manage a larger team of developers and coach them effectively to maximize productivity.
• A strong believer in the vision of Happy Habits.
• Learning attitude – Open to feedback, Interest in developing him/herself and others.
• Has a strong developer network from which to learn and to attract development talent.
• Extremely strong prioritizer, able to quickly differentiate between mission critical and nice to have.
• A strong communicator – Put on a stage to sell the technology.
• Loves complex issues, and thinks in solutions instead of problems.
Start: As soon as possible
Location: Preferably Stockholm
Do you want to help us enable everyone to build great habits? Feel free to reach out at email@example.com or call Annika Öhrberg, CEO & Founder, at +46(0)73-698 85 05.